As publication of Washingtonian magazine’s new wedding guide “Washingtonian Bride & Groom” draws near, the listings on the Washingtonian website have been updated to reflect their current directory of recommended wedding vendors.
I received a wonderful surprise this morning when I opened the site to my listing and found that I have been chosen Washingtonian’s top rated wedding photojournalist! This is a real honor for me because the voting is done by my colleagues and peers in the DC wedding market, along with the editorial staff at Washingtonian.
I am very humbled to receive this designation. There are a lot of great wedding photographers and photojournalists in the DC area and to be the leading vote getter in this category is totally unexpected.
I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who voted in support of me. I am truly floored by this!
I also want to say congratulations to the top vote getters in other categories:
- DJ – Chris Laich
- Videography – Blue Sky Films-Martin Andrews
- Wedding Planner – Engaging Affairs
- Makeup – Beauty Mark
- Hair Stylists – Elegant Hair by Giselle
- Catering – Design Cuisine
- Florist – Amaryllis
- Lighting – John Farr Lighting Design
- Band – Retrospect
- Music Agency – Bialek’s Music
- Music and Entertainment – Entertainment Exchange
- Special Reception Venue – Meridian House
- Hotels for Weddings – Willard InterContinental
- Bridal Attire – Hitched
- Cakes and Desserts – Fancy Cakes by Leslie
- Children’s Attire – Hitched
- Invitations and Calligraphy – Creative Parties
- Jewelers – Tiffany & Co.
- Limos and Transportation – Atlantic Services Group
- Party Rentals – Sugarplum Tent Company
- Registries – Crate & Barrel
- Rehearsal Dinner Venues – Maggiano’s Little Italy – Wisconsin Ave. location
- Tuxedos – Men’s Wearhouse